Liam Gallagher announces HUGE Knebworth 2022 gig


 Liam Gallagher

what's more, there's another called I wish I had more force and it's devoted to bonjour mate it's me you realize that you realize no it's your number one dj come round I realized you'd come round what's going on what do you need mate it's your #1 you're not getting you're not getting 50 million mate buddy it's your #1 morning dj who's that game gracious come on vaughan shut up I knew you're going to sign you you're acceptable and you you're going to say johnny i'm sorry to ring you we're in real time are you um are you away I am conscious away with a pixies mate are you having an all around procured break I enjoyed some time off we went off so i've soon after my little um after my little helicopter episode I contemplated internally you know what I need to disappear from the sun and sort my nose out and uh so i'm in barbados no doubt having a long time just yet you know me you realize simply relaxing is that is it just you and debbie or is it like are the children and heaps of individuals better believe it's at the more established sibling paul not who I arranged giving him an occasion since he had somewhat simpler he wasn't well last year so I removed him and I took debbie's sister that was what sort of um what do you like to do on vacation you were sit by the pool fellow I can't envision you simply lying there in the sun no i'm a bad dream debbie likes to peruse the books and stuff so she simply disregards me she attempts to overlook me for the entire fourteen days and i'm simply bobbing about and afterward sooner or later i'll kind of go come on go for us for a stroll man take me to the end looking basil's final evening in his bar we have on the run punches in that so uh definitely I really did her there eventually the previous evening and drove home on the buggy however I feel okay man the last time um I was conversing with debbie she welcomed me around to yours for beverages and karaoke are you mindful of this goodness i'm not wearing that I don't care about you coming around on that for drinks presently we're not doing anything I did I thought I was very amazed I was very astounded OK here we go she's forever she's continually doing a touch of that manufactured basically read it like some goddamn blossom listen I would i be able to can do some nice woodworker stuff me and pippa on the show can do a few craftsmen gracious god I can't imagine anything OK fast inquiry then, at that point, in case you're sitting in case you're lounging around the pool on vacation right you can just play three tracks by the beatles what three tracks do you pick gracious right goodness it's gotta be here comes the sun decent that one uh what else would it be um uh what's the one called uh is it stunning rita caused goodness to treat you so harshly as that I don't care for that one gracious I realize I like it you realize I like the start of it flawless I love that I mean I mean I could play them all since i'm a major aficionado of that and what else would it be envision like the one that gets you on there not the arrangements any of them christmas i'm down with the beatles the entire day I know you're a fan I realize it's hard it's difficult to pick it's an extreme one so particularly when you're similar to hungover also like any of them any of them mate are you would you say you're hungover at this moment or still perhaps somewhat tanked no no loomed over OK well i'm not to where I can in any case work in that you know i'm going to get in the pool and do some submerged parts and that will bring them out goodness I didn't understand it was one of those refined occasions lim so buddy tune in's here's the reason i'm ringing not too far off's an enormous gossip or gliding around that there's going to be a declaration toward the beginning of today OK and instead of sit tight for the declaration I thought i'd recently go directly to the edge himself and simply go what's that what's the break with it well the break is so i will do one year from now i will play nedworth definitely i will be it will be this is history section two mate and we will be there and it resembles a couple of others playing in that and it's better believe it will be mega so you realize the youthful society need it mate no I mean they're continually letting me know like they're continually going to do this you realize I think now is the ideal opportunity he's down more never OK so what about june fourth huge nebworth park show with you and it's the sovereign's celebration or something to that effect so it will be a long bank occasion so clearly individuals have a lot of time to recuperate from it mate i'm simply getting the data now this will be this is tremendous news are you invigorated I am energized I mean i've done it previously and it was mega and the excellent thing about it is clearly I was unable to recall much with regards to it i'll get the talk I find the opportunity to rehash it and I was clearly i'm more seasoned and somewhat more astute and i'm going to i'm going to drain it you know what I mean i'm going to truly take it in too you know what I mean so i'm humming man I mean it resembles I said it's currently or never you know what I mean in the event that I don't do it currently i'll never do it so individuals are saying we can pull off it and on the off chance that we can pull off it i'm going to convey it indeed gracious man this is incredibly interesting so I went uh I was at one of the unbelievable neb with gigs uh back in 96. I don't recollect you will be you in the film are you in the film at all no no no on the grounds that I said I said i've seen a little and you were in it I was going to require brief man look speed into straight man he's practically the top johns well do you know what it was nevertheless it presumably wasn't me it's presumably some other fat chap that was in it i'm just discovering you I realize I know right OK so what about june fourth huge nebworth park show do you know what genuinely the fervor of this will be monstrous on the grounds that the last time and as you say you know such countless individuals don't recall a ton about nebworth last time would i be able to would i be able to test you on several things and see what you recall right when you played neb with before in 96 did you perform wild star I read this a day or two ago and evidently we didn't yet this time i'm going to play it yes did you last time at nebworth perform shaker creator goodness currently he has me man uh most likely did I figure no you didn't you didn't do it gracious not too far off you work out positively and that is going on the setlist however uh i'm thinking of myself you're OK in my put list for me OK go on gracious alright i'll be i'll be all around the set rundown then I can do that right simple i'll assist i'll with giving you my ideas for the set rundown assuming you need i'm up for that goodness man and i'm putting them goodness I can't do it presently all things considered yet don't do it presently we'll do it some other time however better believe it and we'll place every one of the tracks in we'll put mass of glass we put ravenous sock voracious soul by the manner in which it's one of my top picks that is going in that is certainly correct that is one that is too off-base i have no there's one right OK uh did you at nebworth last time you were there do you as we would prefer most certainly is the right reply and furthermore also we talked before you and me about your affection for saxophones in rock track so you'll have a saxophone player at nebrask right god no [ ] ideal spot right an ideal opportunity for a however liam there's consistently there is the perfect spot in the ideal opportunity it probably won't be that acceptable yet sometime it's not me but rather it's simply it's simply not me that resembles wearing a dicky bow in front of an audience no doubt that wouldn't stop for a minute that wouldn't be correct um OK so um i'm getting the data presently so i have it presently so go to liam gallagher.com um and you can get a pre-deal code for the occasion tickets go at a bargain on next friday so this is really fast so reporting once in a while tickets go marked down for nebworth one week from now we're not wrecking about chris this is the thing that now is the ideal opportunity as I say you know what I mean it resembles it resembles we've had a horrendous two or three years everybody and all that happened it resembles you realize it resembles got another collection moving to be coming out and um i'm simply going to attempt to pull it off you realize I mean in the event that it happens it occurs in the event that it doesn't it doesn't yet I believe I can convey it on the old and clearly with the band preferring that so I just I believe it resembles a similar it's going to it's going to go off right and I think individuals need it I mean indeed I realize they need this is on the grounds that we continue to get working on it it'll be splendid it will be splendid I at long last an indistinct gig that you can do or recollect precisely i'll be well i'm somewhat more expert now well this is that you are you're a definitive rowdy expert nowadays well i'm somewhat more expert so ideally i'll have the option to keep the peace and i'll be directly on it and it'll be an extraordinary day and we'll all have some good times and um definitely there you go hello listen at long last before I let you go i'm extremely energized by this news by the manner in which it will be incredible before you go uh I need to present dependent upon you my administrations so um you and debbie at last got drawn in didn't you the other year and afterward the overall pandemic went along to put an end to the wedding which I couldn't say whether you were behind for sure yet when you uh rework it in the event that you need a wedding dj i'm offering my administrations OK well okay well that is gracious no doubt definitely you play all that bizarre stuff what do you mean what abnormal stuff you play frantic games like the sort of things and stuff like that better believe it yet in case in case i'm djing your wedding i'll play like wedding stuff and stuff that you like you play like you play like the woodworkers and stuff like that I love the rug we've just barely ah it's somewhat stunning you know what I mean OK well hold tight this is going to be a rowdy wedding it's going to be a rocket it's going to be a rock and roll with him taxis made night sprinters come on eileen no doubt I love that hello let me recount to you a tale about the texas 12 PM bits of hearsay years prior so I had a paper round when I was around 12

 

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please Let me Know

Previous Post Next Post